These terms and conditions are set in place to safeguard the
health and wellbeing of all the dogs in our care and form part of your contract with Mundicao Kennels. Please read these carefully and if you have any questions, please contact us to discuss
- All dogs are examined upon arrival and are accepted into our care upon the
understanding that they are in good health. Any health conditions must be stated prior to acceptance of boarding. Management has the right to refuse any dog showing signs of illness, pending advice
from a veterinary surgeon.
- I understand that while every care will be given to my animals, they are
boarded entirely at my own risk and the management accept no liability for any injury, stress or ill-health arising from their visit.
- An emergency contact person must be provided and must be able to collect your dog
immediately if we require them to do so at any time for any reason.
- All animals must have an up to date veterinary certificate of vaccination, which will be inspected
on arrival. All clients must produce Valid Vaccination Certificate against against canine parvovirus, canine distemper, canine
adenovirus/infectious canine hepatitis, leptospirosis and other relevant diseases.
- Vaccination against diseases such as kennel cough (Bordetella bronchiseptica/ Canine parainfluenza
virus). The infectious bronchitis vaccine does not give 100% protection against kennel cough and the owner takes full responsibility for this.
The management of the kennels will not be liable if the animal catches kennel cough.
- Bedding, leads and toys can be supplied by the owner, but the kennels take no responsibility for
loss or damage.
- If your dog should unexpectedly appear unwell whilst our care, management has the right to contact the
service of a veterinary surgeon of their choice on my behalf should it be necessary and act upon his advice. The expense incurred is to be met by the owner of the animal.
- Dogs must have been treated for fleas and worms before entering the Kennels. https://www.rspca.org.uk/adviceandwelfare/pets/general/fleas
- No dogs will be allowed to be dropped off or collected outside of permitted opening times unless
agreed with Mundicao kennels.
- All dogs microchip details will be recorded.
- Your data will be held in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Payment: All accounts are due on the day of arrival or 50% on arrival and balance on collection.
Should you decide to collect your dog prior to the agreed collection date, the full booking fee will still be charged. Should you arrive after your agreed arrival date, the full booking fee will
still be charged. If your dog stays after the agreed collection date, then the extra days will be charged for in full.
- Dogs are fed with high quality dog food, mostly Happy Dog. After many years of experience, we believe
this is one of the best dog foods available with a fantastic range. We will happily continue your dogs’ diet if you want to supply it, a no extra charge. Any prescription or special diets must be
supplied by the owner.
- Mundicao Kennels reserves the right to dispose of animals not collected within 10 days of the
stated departure date if no communication from the owner, or owner's agent, is received and if efforts to contact the owners fail.
- Management has the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.