- The infectious bronchitis vaccine does not give 100% protection against kennel cough and the owner takes full
responsibility for this. The management of the kennels will not be liable if the animal catches kennel cough.
- I understand that while every care will be given to my animals, they are boarded entirely at my own risk
and the management accept no liability for any injury, stress or ill-health arising from their visit.
- I authorise Mundicao Kennels to call a veterinary surgeon of their choice on my behalf should it be
necessary and act upon his advice. The expense incurred is to be met by the owner of the animal.
- All animals must have an up to date veterinary certificate of vaccination, which will be inspected on
- No dogs will be allowed to be dropped off or collected outside of permitted opening times unless agreed
with Mundicao kennels.
- Bedding, leads and toys can be supplied by the owner, but the kennels take no responsibility for loss or
- Payment: All accounts are due on the day of arrival or 50% on arrival and balance on collection. All
animals are charged for the day of arrival but not on the day of departure if collected by12:00.
- Mundicao Kennels reserves the right to dispose of animals not collected within 10 days of the stated
departure date if no communication from the owner, or owner's agent, is received and if efforts to contact the owners fail.