Dogs @ Mundicao Boarding Kennels is a brand new and exclusive dog Boarding kennels in Whaplode, South Lincolnshire offering convenient A16 and A47 access. A beautiful, rural surrounds with plenty of lovely walks in and around our grounds. We are small, bespoke kennels meaning your dogs are able to have one to one love and attention they required to ensure they have fun time with plenty interaction.
We cater for all sizes and breeds of dog, nervous or even the ones with special needs. You can be assured that while you are on your holiday or just away for a short break, your dog is enjoying the 5-star luxury treatment as much as you are.
Monday – Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
Sunday - 10:00 - 13:00
We strive to provide a tranquil and secure environment for your dog and would ask that you abide by these times
The kennels are purpose-built units, designed to allow plenty of fresh air and natural light. All the kennels have an external and internal areas to ensure your dog can feel comfortable whatever their mood. The kennels are heated when it is cold, and are naturally cool in the heat.
Our spacious secure indoor facilities and a large outdoor exercise area more than 2 acres for ample and safe exercise. Also CCTV on site, guaranteeing your pet's safety.
About our Boarding Kennels:
· Long and Short stay welcome
· Open all year round
· Heated Kennels
· Kennels specific to size of dog
· Regular Walks
· Inspection welcome during opening times
· A pick-up and delivery service available.
· We encourage viewing prior to booking
Care & Welfare:
· In the unfortunate event that a guest becomes ill whilst staying with us we have access to veterinary services 24 hours a day. We are registered with South Lincs Vet Group & Hospital who provide 24-hour emergency cover and advice when necessary. Holbeach Veterinary Clinic, 20 West End, Holbeach, PE12 7YY
· All animals are covered by Cliverton Insurance
Christmas & New Year - Opening hours - 2020/2021
Thursday 24th December- 10am to 12:00
Friday 25th December - Closed to the public (Bank Holiday)
Saturday 26th December - 10:00 to 12:00
Sunday 27th December - Closed to the public
Monday 28th December - Closed to the public (Bank Holiday)
Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th - 10:00 to 16:00
Thursday 31st December - 10am to 12:00
Friday 1st January - Closed to the public (Bank Holiday)